Topaz Labs Remask Review
I chose this example for trimming a motorcycle on a track.
You can click on the photos to view in more;)
In this image there is a part of the background visible through the rim, so I want this clipping take this into account.
– Here is the chosen image open in Photoshop:
– I chose the Photoshop Filter menu and I go to the menu Topaz labs
– I then chose the “Blue Brush” in the “Brushes” menu and I just draw my picture on the outline of the element to be trimmed.
There is noobligation to beaccurateto the pixel,obviouslythe more wewill beprecise,the better the qualityofclipping.
it just takesthatoverlapsthe outer areaof the elementto be trimmedandthepart of the imagethat we willeliminate.
– I select the “red bucket,” and I just click in areas that I want to eliminate, in this case the background which includes the circuit, and the small area of visible trail through the rim of the bike.
So I just created based on “Trimap” So ReMask Topaz Labs need to calculate my clipping.
Ascan be seenin the “Keep”, I did not seek tobe particularlyprecise.
Andthis is whatwill allow us torealize howtheTopazLabsReMaskcalculationalgorithmsarePerformants!!!
One canalwaysif we wantto refine the resultusing the”brushes” green,red and blue.
– If I want to refine my need clipping by using cursors present in menus “Make Adjustment” and “Background Color” and / or also using the “brushes” green, red and blue.
– And if all I should do I have to click “OK” which will transfer the mask and directed by ReMask Topaz Labs and will allow me to view and use my final result in Photoshop.
Finally, as saying thatthe longestinall this isto write thisreview;) …